9/5/09

Tunic 1.0

I made this pattern 3 times by now. It is a pretty easy straight foward pattern, the only difficulty being the collar and the placket. The original pattern is comming from burda ( I will track it down and post it with the next blouse.)

I varied the length and the sleeves each time. The only major change I did is putting elastic pieces at waist height since the pattern was a bit too boxy for my taste.

The fabric is a cotton with black latex print. Very cool, but called a shower curtain by Matthieu there. I must say that I've already sewn up all the fabrics from that post. Not bad.

I look sooo sad on that photo. Funny.









Sorry for the bad photos - I should soon replace my camera.

2 comments:

Gail said...

Stunning fabric and great fit.

abercrombiefitch said...

The 1995 model was extremely popular Nike Outlets for a long time and saw many colors introduced. 2011 Cheap Nike Air Max Online Store Its popularity has waned, but many people still love the shoe. Originally it was met with some skepticism due to its suede construction, UGG Outlet Store. high price tag and neon accent color. International collectors quickly came to love the Air Max 2011 shoe and eventually it became popular in the United States as well.