Snake Skin finished

The Snake Skin blouse is finished. The pattern is BWOF 2008/09 Nr. 107. I traced size 36. I cut the back piece whole although it is two separate pieces in the pattern and made a slit at the back. I will explain the technique I used on the other blouse made with the same pattern .

The collar doesn't photograph well so I made some extra detailed images of it:

The fabric is as you may remember a silk Crepe de Chine. I didn't use any interfacing on the ruffle, because I was afraid it may get too stiff. In the next post I will explain how I drafted the collar.


Anonymous said...

I love the collar! The fabric is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.