3/20/08

Blue Ballerina

I sewed that one few months ago, but I couldn't press myself to finish it - hem, neckline and sleeve bounds. I did today after I got my neckline finishing mojo from the T-shirt production line. It is a knit in a teal, almost blue colour. One of my favourite colours. The dress is extremely comfortable and it is easy to make. Just a tee with a large belt and an A-line skirt with pleats attached to it.





Backstage Fact: Today I actually was wearing almost only clothes I made. Kind of funny feeling. Here a photo how I am actually running around town...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this east jersey dress and the clour is great on you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry ... I meant easy jersey dress. I should be in bed!!!!!

ceregana said...

Oh Colette, thank you so much. I know how weary it can be to post that late... I love that colour. And I can't get enough of easy jersey dresses...

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Oh ..! Geri, you are really productive and your clothes is also very apparent to your physical, that means you have eyes stylist. I love this dress, recalls the style of Chanel or Vionnet of the twenties, so fashionable at the moment. Thanks for the photos. Greetings and see you soon. Paco