On the sewing front:
My summer obsession was jersey, guess my autumn obsession is becoming plaid and reinterpreting it. And I like this new trend of over feminine details, but I like it with an edge.
I think I am going to buy some more plaid when I go back to Kassel... They had some brilliant stuff there I didn't buy back than...
Then the price - Thanks Lucia! - given me by Cafe Couture.
P.S. I am awful, I must confess I changed the colours of the price diamond, cause I couldn't fit them in my recent blog colour scheme...
1. Select 6 bloggers to whom you would like to give this award- prize (definetly not easy to choose - only 6) 6 select bloggers to whom you would like to give this award-prize (definitely not easy to choose - only 6)
2. Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her/his blog; Put the award - prize on your blog and indicate who gave it to you by identifying her / his blog;
3. Paste these rules on your blog; Paste these rules on your blog;
4. Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points you condemn, Write 6 of your most important values and 6 negative points condemn you,
5. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog. Inform the 6 recipients by leaving a comment on their blog.
Ok I am choosing people I love peeking by and I learn a lot about sewing from, since it is a sewing blog...
Oona - I am overly entertained by her cool blog.
Melissa - I still cannot believe she is living on a boot! And I love her pattern choices.
Tany - almost no need of explaination - I just go to her archives the whole time to learn the right techniques.
Paco - same here, he is giving everybody a great inside in professional techniques.
Colette - I love seeing all the different garments she posts about.
Moo - a new to my list I like her blog a lot.
Off course I love reading all your blogs, but I had to make such a small selection...