So I didn't found anybody to make the photos on the outside this weekend - to be honest I didn't search...
So I made them inside.
High closed Collar:
Here are the problems starting and I see them in the photos more than in the real life. First the darts are making a bit weird silhouette in some positions.
Than the real thing - I displaced the darts a bit to get white/white rows together. And I thought it is not that obvious as it actually is. Now I am in a dilemma - do I redo the dart and have a white/white and black/black double rows or I live it like this...
A single peek at the ugly lining. The sleeves are made out of a thinner fabric to reduce bulk.
I bought the fabric on ebay. I paid 12 euro for 2,5 meter without the postal cost. The ebay shop adress - it is on german, but they surely ship internation if it pays off for you. The fabrics they offer are changing the whole time.